A2: C Design Ideas
- Create a PP with different views of sketchup and edited ideas.
- Decide on the materials and processes you will use for the design
- Find diagrammatic evidence of sub-processes – materials – structural details – sustainability processes etc and add to PP THE EXAMINERS LOVE SUB PROCESSES!!! You can follow Mr_TZC on pinterest and his boards Building Materials and Building Textures
- Add material texture or details to areas ie individual studies – see above links
- On the PP – label all the areas with the architectural terminology
- Print A3 PP slide and trace all elements // examples of gorgeous sketches in particular this one and this one. Find your own style.
- Scan into the computer and place in indesign
- Read the Architectural Theory Presentations, look back at your research and Grand Designs for terminology. Remember – your design sheets should be full of technical language.
- Use indesign to add notes as per the Writing Frame Guidance
- Use in design to add details from google sketchup to support the design idea.
- Repeat to create 4 design sheets.